M–L–XL is an office for production and research across different disciplines, focusing on furniture, graphics, exhibitions, typography and publishing.The practice was founded by Marco Campardo and Lorenzo
Mason, as a way of creating a unique framework for their multidisciplinary projects.
Head Office — Calle del Traghetto,
San Polo 2811B, 30125 Venezia, Italy.
UK Office — 22 Grenier Apartments,
18 Gervase Street, London SE15 2RS, UK.
For business inquiries contact the partners. For general inquires contact the office. For press-related inquiries please contact our press office.
To stay up-to-date with the office's activities follow the Instagram profile or subscribe the occasional newsletter.
- The Breakfast Pavilion, A Plus A Gallery, Italy, 2017
- Club House, Gigantic Gallery, Italy, 2016
- Manifesto, Otrascosas de Villarrosas, Spain, 2012
- Manifesto, Shandong University of Design, China, 2011
- Manifesto, XYZ Gallery, Italy, 2009
- Signals from the Periphery, Tallinn Art Hall, Estonia, 2017
- White Flag, Triennale Design Museum, 2017
- The Breakfast Pavilion, La Biennale di Venezia, A Plus A Gallery, 2017
- White Flag, London Design Biennale 2016, Somerset House
- Panorama, Festival international de l’a che et du graphisme, Chaumont, France, 2016
- Rob Pruitt Flea Market, La Biennale di Venezia, A Plus A Gallery, 2015
- The New Italian Design, San Francisco, USA, 2015
- Graphic Design Words, Triennale Design Museum Milano, Italy, 2011
- Quali cose siamo, Triennale Design Museum, 2011
- One Year of Photocopies, DOCVA, Milan, Italy, 2010
Talks & Teaching
- 2016—Today Teaching at Boston University
- 2016—Today Teaching at Scuola Italiana Design
- Basic Type Design Course, type design course at A plus A Gallery, Venice
- How to make books, workshop at Cornell University, Rome
- Pagine di Design, conference at the Design Library, Milan
- About Limits, workshop at Bozen Design University
- Tankboys VS Temp, workshop with Temp studio, Iuav University, Venice
Steinberg Press, Self Publish & Be Happy, MER Paper Kunsthalle, Kaleidoscope, Riso Museum Palermo, Pig Magazine, Retrosuperfuture, Tate Modern, Musei Civici di Reggio Emilia, Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa, La Biennale di Venezia, Beyond Entropy Foundation, Skira Publishing, Foscarini, Maxdesign, Pallucco, Pentagram, Vice UK, Kunsthalle Wien, Museum Of Architecture London, Morphine Records, Cafè Oto, Teatro Fondamenta Nuove
M–L–XL is a company registered in Italy.
Registered office: San Polo 2811B, 30125 Venice, Italy. VAT: 04409890276.